Greetings to My fellow Cardassians!

The Bureau of Identification Really Means it
makortecam

Greetings to My fellow Cardassians!

Postby makortecam » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:55 pm

;) I have been away for quite some time, due primarily to health issues. But I am doing very well now. I have been working on some story ideas and re-watching episodes where WE are featured ;) . Im here in the States, have many
Interests and looking forward to exchanging ideas/information about Cardass
Ia..Lox Cardassia..Makor

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Re: Greetings to My fellow Cardassians!

Postby Shada Dukal » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:38 am

Welcome aboard! Feel free to share your ideas. For the time being there are not many people around but you can post a topic and we can discuss it. Hopefully, someone else might pop up and join the discussion. Most people today are on FB or other social networking sites.
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!
Jim Morrison

makortecam

Postby makortecam » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:17 pm

Any way to reach out to other sites here?Once We(Cardassians) are starting to re-connect, we might all start to react to and join in any Cardassian- related discussians, yes?? Im exploring posible outcomes from the final attack on the homeworld and the resulting changes and developments for our future. The Federation, or the Klingon Empire or the Romulans aiding in a re-construction of a Cardassia administered by the DeTapa Council.new alliances, new adventures!! This could be a future for Cardassia..Interested Cardassians are most Welcomed..Lox Cardassia. Makor TeCam

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:06 pm

Help is welcome but at what price? Cardassia needs to retain its pride and self-esteem. For the Cardassians pride is as important as Honour for the Klingons.
Jim Morrison

Gazomg
Evil but still Redeemable

Postby Gazomg » Sun May 10, 2020 2:14 pm

Welcome aboard

makortecam

Postby makortecam » Sun May 17, 2020 12:57 am

Greeting!
Pride and Self-esteem are important fir Cardassians. But a reakization of a future importance for rhem can be conveyed by former enemies now seeking to alky/assist Cardassia in re-building its future. It hapoened after the Terrans WWll with Japan &Germany.
A strong and stable Cardassua can be an alky again. The Romylans forged their Republic after the desrruction of Romulus! Why couldnt Cardassia do the same..republic, alliance, etc. Ciuld be the governments form..
But the pride that will grow among the people, as they seize the opportunity to rise again, to know that theycworked to restore their freedoms and theur lives is a powerful firce..one that could be welcomed!! My fanfic focuses on the oeriod just following the Dominion War. Sharing thouggts, concepts, how ti keep the remnants of the Obsidian Order powerless..alk ccould be used here..Makor TeCam

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Sun May 17, 2020 8:20 am

I see. I wonder what part of this rebuilding is an authentic grass-root movement and how much of it is required by the UFP. I think that the former Obsidians have an enormous administrative capacity and know-how and Cardassia should use this capacity. I guess the Romulans and the Klingons would love to keep their occupational zones, but the Federation wouldn't be happy to enlarge their territory so the Feds are likely to push for preserving Cardassian pre-war borders.
Jim Morrison

Return to “Say Hello to your Fellow Cardassians”