ADHD

Get a Life, Sheldon Cooper! And Speak Up!
Gazomg
Evil but still Redeemable

Re: ADHD

Postby Gazomg » Sat May 30, 2015 4:50 pm

a very very rare disease, that has been blown out of proportion.

We did not have it when we were younger cos we as kids did what we were fucking told to do.
Kids today have zero respect, noo discipline and with the nanny culture we live in the little bastards are running amok

There are a very very odd exception but for the most part it is ill behaved little cunts who should be taught and educated morality. no surprise the number of single mother families and less fathers nowdays and the breakdown of the family unit has had some effect on this..

So gone are the traditional family, the ability to give a child a little slap and instead we have little monsters with single parents who legally are not able to chastize the kid, and the kids know this .

There are a lot of great single parents but some of these kids dont need medicine but a lesson in life

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Sun May 31, 2015 5:46 pm

Comparing my childhood experience to contemporary children is not fair. Each generation is adequate to the conditions that shaped it. But I agree that this is hardly a medical condition that has to be addressed with medicines, more of negligence and lack of consistent effort at teaching the children the difference between “I want” and “I have to”.

I work with children, they get really disappointed when they realize that they can’t manipulate me as easily as they do it with their parents and I really insists on seeing the homework done.

Traditional family is disintegrating worldwide – so I guess new family models will arise but still whatever the model is, it is the parent, not the society, who has to be the correcting factor.

I guess parents in my country are very overprotective and try to spare their children from unpleasant realizations for as long as possible but in the end, it works against the children. They fail to develop any social conscience and critical attitude and are interested in the material aspects of life only. In fact, kids in Bulgaria can put to shame any decent Ferengi.
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!
Jim Morrison

Gazomg
Evil but still Redeemable

Postby Gazomg » Sun May 31, 2015 6:13 pm

Shada Dukal wrote:. In fact, kids in Bulgaria can put to shame any decent Ferengi.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Miscellaneous RL discussions”