Retirement

In Case, you Wonder Where to Post it
Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Re: Retirement

Postby Shyak » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Our much-loved elderly gentleman has finally retired in Scotland.
His cozy cardigans and famous knit tunics will surely be of good use in this rough climate.
There never was a war that was not inward, never a heart conquered from without. What is our innocence, where is our guilt? Where is the courage for the unanswered question that in misfortune, even in death, can defeat our mortality?
Aman Evek

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:28 pm

... and as I have just learned, he even runs his own hotel!

http://www.royalhoteltain.co.uk/
There never was a war that was not inward, never a heart conquered from without. What is our innocence, where is our guilt? Where is the courage for the unanswered question that in misfortune, even in death, can defeat our mortality?
Aman Evek

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:58 pm

I wonder how many cardigans he has to wear considering the weather in Scotland and the Cardassian preference for warmth. On the other hand, investments in hotels and local estates are not to be underestimated. The locals must love him very much, they named everything after him.
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!
Jim Morrison

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:53 am

Of course, he will be wearing a kilt. He must blend with the locals. He will look like that.
You might ask Gazomg to change the head and put some armor on him. Or several cardigans.
Jim Morrison

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:33 pm

Wearing a kilt is an art and skill so I suggest Tain should read all that carefully before putting on this emblematic garment. I believe the contemporary walking kilt would suit him better, it is much more practical and easier to adjust. He should pay special attention to the section “What’s Down Under?”

http://www.tartansauthority.com/highlan ... me-advice/
Jim Morrison

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:54 am

Feel free to adhere to the traditional way. His bare ass is the last thing that bothers me.
Jim Morrison

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:53 am

He virtually exposed his ass the moment he decided he is clever enough to act on his whims and rusty hunches so walking bare-assed around Scotland seems quite OK.
Jim Morrison

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:55 pm

But the cold, the cold! I don't like the thought that some appendages could be freezing.
So please, let him be the exception and wear some warm woolen underwear too.
Social adaptation is fine and dandy, but in case of frostbite ... no, that goes too far ...
Mila would forbid it!
Aman Evek

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:56 pm

He hasn’t used these appendages for ages, since the time he sired Garak, by mistake. If he had used them on a regular basis, we would not have had the Omarion Nebula stupidity. Sexual sublimation turned into a blind ambition and combined with dementia.
Jim Morrison

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:12 pm

So you think it makes no difference at all ...
mummified or freeze dried - all the same in the end :lol:
Aman Evek

Return to “Anything Cardassian?”