Greetings To All

The Bureau of Identification Really Means it
Marritza Nador

Greetings To All

Postby Marritza Nador » Fri May 05, 2017 11:18 am

Greetings All,

It has been a very long time since I've been among fellow countrymen, I am humbled and honored to meet and join this community. I have two Cardassian characters online. One much more notorious than the other, both Marritza Nador and Legate Nador Ekoor ((The most dastardly, notorious, double-headed dragonsnake) titles given by a Vulcan group in 2010).

These characters were created for an online game, but are boycotting the game until it officially introduces our people as an important member of the quadrant.

I look forward to meeting and sharing tales with all of you.

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Re: Greetings To All

Postby Shada Dukal » Sat May 06, 2017 5:56 am

Welcome aboard, Marritza Nador!

Not a gamer myself but I have heard that the Cardassian faction is somewhat shunned and fans are not allowed to select a Cardassian persona. Judging by how fans with pro-Cardassian views are treated on Trek and even general sci-fi forums, I am not surprised. You can tell me/us about your characters, I am particularly interested in the notorious double-headed dragonsnake.
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!
Jim Morrison

Gazomg
Evil but still Redeemable

Postby Gazomg » Thu May 11, 2017 3:32 am

A belated Welcome Marritza

Marritza Nador

Postby Marritza Nador » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:48 pm

Federation Security deleted all of my clearances and for a long time I have been absent from my duties. However, Federation Security FAILED and I have returned. Reeducation camps attempting to influence my opinions regarding that institution failed and the truth of their crimes against Cardassia shall resume.

Thank you to those who welcomed me once and a bottle of Kanar sits at my table for the day we meet again.

FOR CARDASSIA

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:58 pm

I am glad to see that their cheap manipulative techniques have failed. A true Cardassian can resist even a Vulcan mind-meld so I don’t think that ignoring their petty coercions could have been a problem for you. And yes, it is high time the Feds got their angel wings tarnished. Tell us more about your adventures.
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!
Jim Morrison

Return to “Say Hello to your Fellow Cardassians”