Hello!

The Bureau of Identification Really Means it
Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Hello!

Postby Shyak » Sun May 24, 2015 10:02 pm

Hello everybody!

I am Shyak. I am a quiet one. Mostly lurking in the shadows and watching.
My english is rather bad and I'm more of a reader than a writer.

I have to admit, that I am a sympathizer of the "True Way".
But I condemn casual brutality and senseless murder - leave that to the Bajorans, those brainless brutes .....

So I'll be around, eavesdropping, smiling to myself, sometimes laughing, sometimes crying - I am very sentimental - but always faithful and loyal to our beloved Cardassian Union!

I am happy to be here with you, my Fellow Cardassians! :D
Greetings from Vienna!
There never was a war that was not inward, never a heart conquered from without. What is our innocence, where is our guilt? Where is the courage for the unanswered question that in misfortune, even in death, can defeat our mortality?
Aman Evek

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Re: Hello!

Postby Shada Dukal » Mon May 25, 2015 4:11 am

Hello, Shyak and Welcome!

I hope you will enjoy your stay here. Lurking in the shadows is a very good strategy indeed. Still, most of us are not native speakers either so you should not worry about your English.

I also sympathize with the True Way and I think that Cardassia should be free from Federation pressure. No one beats the Bajorans when it comes to historical blindness and mistakes but as Federation pets they always get away with it.

Be around, read, laugh, cry and feel free to drop a line from time to time. The Cardassian Union can be only delighted with having you.
Servus from Bulgaria!
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!
Jim Morrison

Gazomg
Evil but still Redeemable

Postby Gazomg » Mon May 25, 2015 12:19 pm

Welcome aboard Shyak

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Fri May 29, 2015 9:46 am

Hello Shada, Hello Gazomg and Hello Amroth!
Thank you for this nice welcome!

Amroth, you are right about Pythas Lok. Lurking in the shadows, that sounds a lot like him (Especially with his disfigured face illuminated from below ... to enhance the creepiness).
I always liked Eight Lubak. .... but I wonder what ever happened to Six Lubak? Did he become a filing clerk? At Gallitep maybe?
There never was a war that was not inward, never a heart conquered from without. What is our innocence, where is our guilt? Where is the courage for the unanswered question that in misfortune, even in death, can defeat our mortality?
Aman Evek

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:24 am

I confused them too. Even while I was reading ;)
But I always remember Six Lubak, because he was the one who fainted in the pit and almost died in the wilderness hunt. He spent the rest of his time at Bamarren (with his books) in hospital care and left the Institute before his first level. He was more a bookworm than a fighter. His name was never revealed so I thought maybe he could be Marritza. I always have a big heart for the losers so I liked poor Six Lubak very much :ugeek:
Aman Evek

Return to “Say Hello to your Fellow Cardassians”