Introductions, introductions...

The Bureau of Identification Really Means it
Dal Rassak

Introductions, introductions...

Postby Dal Rassak » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:43 pm

Hi!

One or two of you may remember me from the other Cardassia site. I wasn't often around much but when I was usually seem to have managed to offend somebody. In my opinion some people are too easily offended..... XD
Well, after narrowly avoiding getting myself kicked off over there I found my way here via Glinn, sorry Gul Khold's recommendation.
So here I am, as an officially registered fellow citizen.

PS I'm quite easy-going really when you get to know me, honest. XD

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Re: Introductions, introductions...

Postby Shada Dukal » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:20 pm

Welcome, Dal Rassak!

Relax, we are not touchy, say what you want. I am quite of a black sheep myself and got tired of tiptoeing and biting my tongue because some people can’t handle different opinions.

I hope you will enjoy your stay here and find some interesting topics to discuss.

Being easy going does not solve anything – you give them an inch and they take a mile. I don’t think it is a good idea to give up your personality and views under the pressure of public disapproval. We all do it in RL but we are supposed to relax when on a forum and shake off the pretence.
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!
Jim Morrison

Gazomg
Evil but still Redeemable

Postby Gazomg » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:28 pm

welcome aboard Dal.

A good opinionated member is what is needed, cannot do the job all on my own all the time :lol:

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:40 pm

Hello, Dal Rassak!
Welcome to the black-sheep-herd! :D
There never was a war that was not inward, never a heart conquered from without. What is our innocence, where is our guilt? Where is the courage for the unanswered question that in misfortune, even in death, can defeat our mortality?
Aman Evek

Return to “Say Hello to your Fellow Cardassians”