Dukat - The Sound Of Silence

Don’t Keep it to Yourself, Share it!
Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Dukat - The Sound Of Silence

Postby Shyak » Sun May 24, 2015 10:17 pm

This is so heart wrenching beautiful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9b-FFbbw-4
There never was a war that was not inward, never a heart conquered from without. What is our innocence, where is our guilt? Where is the courage for the unanswered question that in misfortune, even in death, can defeat our mortality?
Aman Evek

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Re: Dukat - The Sound Of Silence

Postby Shada Dukal » Mon May 25, 2015 4:29 am

It is beautiful indeed. I like the song very much and Dukat is my favorite. Here is another tribute to Dukat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjW1akYl_A
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!
Jim Morrison

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:49 am

Dukat, The Warrior
Yes it's epic!

Dukat is a great man. And I believe he is still out there, somewhere. He can't be dead!
There never was a war that was not inward, never a heart conquered from without. What is our innocence, where is our guilt? Where is the courage for the unanswered question that in misfortune, even in death, can defeat our mortality?
Aman Evek

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:43 pm

One never knows what Dukat can think of. There is no dilemma that can’t be solved by a disciplined, Cardassian mind. Here is another tribute – a sexier one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXDj08AkCGs
Jim Morrison

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:48 pm

I like Dukat’s observation very much. No one cares about the big picture, people count and mourn their own personal losses.
I managed to embed the sexy video that did not open.

Jim Morrison

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:09 pm

I watched a movie about "Liberace" and at one point Liberace was performing a song from the Musical "Man of La Mancha". I was thinking, oh my, it's cheesy, but it could - maybe - be meant for Dukat ....

Aman Evek

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:43 pm

No, it is not cheesy at all. It sounds great and it really describes Dukat very well. The video footage is great, I really like it. Dukat was the man who had to make the most difficult choices but he did it without wavering and sniveling, unlike the goodies. Despite the universe, despite what other people say.

When it comes to Dukat, I like “Behind Blue Eyes” by The Who (the original version, not the Limp Bizkit’s) one) I think the lyrics describe him very well.
No one knows what is like to be the bad man, to be the sad man behind blue eyes …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfuWXRZe9yA
Jim Morrison

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:37 pm

Yes, it's really written for him. I love the original version. But it is so sad :cry:
Aman Evek

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:19 pm

Thank you for making me smile again :)
Yeah, running amok amongst the Pah-Wraiths seems to be a good idea. And then he stops being linear and has the power to appear where- and whenever he likes ...
Aman Evek

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:57 pm

I have always thought that these little fire creatures should do something useful for Cardassia. For example, they can be used as plasma fuel for ships or power convertor cells. Dukat should organize a labor camp for Pah-wraiths and solve Cardassia's energy problems once and for all.

Here is another tribute to Dukat.

Jim Morrison

Return to “Star Trek Art, Fun and Rumors”