Dukat - The Sound Of Silence

Don’t Keep it to Yourself, Share it!
Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Re: Dukat - The Sound Of Silence

Postby Shyak » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:45 pm

I hope the Pah-Wraiths are easier to control than the Bajorans.

Alice Cooper and sexy Dukat. That's a fine combination. Grrrrrrr, I like it :D
There never was a war that was not inward, never a heart conquered from without. What is our innocence, where is our guilt? Where is the courage for the unanswered question that in misfortune, even in death, can defeat our mortality?
Aman Evek

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:58 pm

:oops:
He is tempting, isn't he?
:lol:
There never was a war that was not inward, never a heart conquered from without. What is our innocence, where is our guilt? Where is the courage for the unanswered question that in misfortune, even in death, can defeat our mortality?
Aman Evek

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:22 pm

Hmmmm?
Aman Evek

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:11 pm

I especially love that part:
I'm gonna keep my sheep suit on until I'm sure that you've been shown that I can be trusted ....

It's SAM THE SHAM AND THE PHARAOHS "Lil' Red Riding Hood"
Aman Evek

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:31 pm

I adore this tribute. Kira’s outfit and exaggerated indignation befit the analogy very well and Dukat is just a reincarnation of the Big Bad Wolf character, slick, charming and luring. The song is great too. By the way, the Big Bad Wolf is my favorite child hero, and I could never understand why everyone sympathizes with the Little Red Riding Hood who is a very stupid, gullible creature. I guess there has always been something wrong with me. I love this version of the Little Red Riding Hood story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXcWQrhzlMU
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!
Jim Morrison

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:49 pm

And I was always wondering what's wrong with me!
I loved the wolf! He is charming, he is sexy, he is sly .... and why would anyone send a small child through a dark wood to visit its alcohol-addicted grandmother :P
Aman Evek

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:57 pm

Maybe this is the austrian version :roll: ... but she carries some bottles of wine in her basket (so I was told) ... and anyway why was the poor grandmother exiled to live in the deep dark forrest all alone? The rest of the family seems to hide a secret. Something is very wrong with them. Usually grandmothers live with their families. All generations under one roof that's the way it should be. And then sending a little girl on such a dangerous quest. Did they want to get rid of her too? These people really need some Cardassian family values :lol:
Aman Evek

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:13 pm

Yes, in the Bulgarian version, she carries a bottle of wine and some pastry, something like strudel. I have always wondered why the old lady should be given a bottle of wine. If someone is ill or convalescing, people usually give them oranges and bananas. There is a very good reason to abandon the old lady all by herself. What I can’t understand is who would send their teenage daughter to visit such an anti-social creature wallowing (literally) in her own debauchery.

Just have a look at minute 23 to 25 and see for yourself. It is a movie that is why I am posting a link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BA74F2gKNM
Jim Morrison

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:43 pm

Oh no! Wolfie!!!!! Why?

The dressed up wolf reminds me of some pictures, my kids have taken of our dog - her name is Kira because she is a fierce bitch ;)
The way she shows her teeth is her way to smile :D

https://plus.google.com/u/0/10367390162 ... 3963070829
Aman Evek

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:14 pm

What a cute Bajoran terrorist you have! I am sure she is good at biting and snarling, look at these big eyes and teeth, that Bajoran spirit tempered with Cardassian steel.
Jim Morrison

Return to “Star Trek Art, Fun and Rumors”