A Cardassian in Star Trek Renegades

Don’t Keep it to Yourself, Share it!
Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

A Cardassian in Star Trek Renegades

Postby Shada Dukal » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:05 pm

Here is the official trailer that was released in April 2015. Pay attention who is the action chick punching in 1.17-1.18. Yes, it is a Cardassian. Then move to 1.30 and freeze. A very cute Cardassian. The actor who plays the part of the Cardassian Garis is Vic Mignogna and he is best known as a voice over actor. His character is a vicious prisoner.

I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!
Jim Morrison

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Re: A Cardassian in Star Trek Renegades

Postby Shyak » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:14 pm

I am eager to see this. Thank god there is a cardassian in it. And he is cute.
;)
I'm relieved.
A vicious prisoner? Sounds intriguing and developable - I hope ...
There never was a war that was not inward, never a heart conquered from without. What is our innocence, where is our guilt? Where is the courage for the unanswered question that in misfortune, even in death, can defeat our mortality?
Aman Evek

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:57 pm

A little pale maybe. I hope he wasn't mistreated in captivity.
There never was a war that was not inward, never a heart conquered from without. What is our innocence, where is our guilt? Where is the courage for the unanswered question that in misfortune, even in death, can defeat our mortality?
Aman Evek

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:06 pm

Relax, the only mistreated creature was the actor during the application of the prosthetics. Watch the video “Production Day 6 Vic as Garis.” I really like the actor’s face he can look both friendly and threatening depending on the circumstances.

http://startrekrenegades.com/home/production-blogs/
Jim Morrison

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:35 am

I think I like him already ... now I can't wait for the release of Renegades. It's nice to have something to look forward to. :D
Aman Evek

Gazomg
Evil but still Redeemable

Postby Gazomg » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:32 pm

in fact a decent cardassia would be a great addition to the nu trek movies.

Afterall they are so fucking shit it would be impossible for a Cardassian not to improve them

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:50 pm

In a way, I am happy that there won’t be Cardassians. They don’t deserve Cardassians.

Why should the Cardassians improve someone else’s mess? They wanted it simple, straightforward, glamorous, stripped of details, and easy digestible. So they will have it, in the end their own greed and eagerness to oversimplify is going to put off the fans. They will be just another sci-fi action that no one remembers.
Jim Morrison

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:34 pm

Sad but true.
I long to see the exact contrary: Difficult, complicated, gloomy, rich in detail and hard to digest.
Something that influences your daydreams and your nightmares.
Something that really gets under your skin.
Wishful thinking .... :(
Aman Evek

Gazomg
Evil but still Redeemable

Postby Gazomg » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:43 pm

Shada Dukal wrote:In a way, I am happy that there won’t be Cardassians. They don’t deserve Cardassians.

Why should the Cardassians improve someone else’s mess? They wanted it simple, straightforward, glamorous, stripped of details, and easy digestible. So they will have it, in the end their own greed and eagerness to oversimplify is going to put off the fans. They will be just another sci-fi action that no one remembers.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:00 pm

Here is another teaser, Garis is there too. He is even speaking. I guess he is part of the crew that is going to save the Universe. Thank God for the Cardassians! Admiral Ross was right after all.
Jim Morrison

Return to “Star Trek Art, Fun and Rumors”