Damar – The Wine Connoisseur

Favorite Books, Films, Artists, Actors
Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Damar – The Wine Connoisseur

Postby Shada Dukal » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:00 pm

From corn syrup and sugar-free maple syrup to fine wines? Frankly, I don’t trust him, his taste receptors must be irreversibly damaged by the corn syrup. How could he distinguish the fine nuances in a good wine?

The good news is that even death can’t stop Legate Damar from drinking, he soars above death on the wings of Bacchus so to say. The bad news is that he switched to Terran beverages. Well, it could be worse, root beer for example…

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/living/foo ... 96065.html
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!
Jim Morrison

Gazomg
Evil but still Redeemable

Re: Damar – The Wine Connoisseur

Postby Gazomg » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:34 am

pnly started watching the show the good wife recently, and casey popped up in an episode, knew he voice before i looked at the screen

shame he does not appear more on tv

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Re: Damar – The Wine Connoisseur

Postby Shada Dukal » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:24 pm

Well, I guess he accepts only small appearances in current TV series, I spotted him as a divorce lawyer and a corporate shark.

But the wine commercials are really good. I have never been into wine and most people like me think, “Well, it is just a snobbish hobby, it is not for ordinary folks.” Still, he sounds so convincing that when I passed by the bottles of wine in the local supermarket I caught myself reading the labels trying to recall his explanations, wondering which one I should try.

I really like this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBN_s8WPM5w
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!
Jim Morrison

Return to “Miscellaneous Culture and Art Discussions”