The Borg

Get a Life, Sheldon Cooper! And Speak Up!
Gazomg
Evil but still Redeemable

Re: The Borg

Postby Gazomg » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:25 pm

there are some seriously disturbed conspiracy theorists out there.

The commentary is hilarious, for all the wrong reasons

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:37 pm

Yes, I have always thought that the Breen attacked the Earth and now it turns out it was the Borg. One thing is for sure – we are not alone in the universe, something is out there, and some people are never alone, they have their madness to keep them company.

The video looks quite manipulated and the voice-over desperately tries to convince the viewers that this is a UFO, pretty suspicious.
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!
Jim Morrison

Gazomg

Postby Gazomg » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:35 am

This rock we all live on is full of assholes, paedophiles, religious fanatics, war mongers, serial killers, traffic wardens, murderers, and they worst so called humanity has to offer.

If there is intelligent life out there, they will want nothing to do with this rock of cunts.
We claim to be the most advanced species on this planet,....at what ? murder, torture, killing for profit, gain, jealousy.
We destroy our own bodies, raped the earth, poison the air, allow millions starve to death, while 1% of us has 99% of the wealth.

Need I go on.

Gazomg

Postby Gazomg » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:26 pm

dont think we will ever find out in our lifetime

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:32 pm

Yes, I have always thought that humans treat each other much worse than Cardassians that everyone loves to hate. Cardassian law system nips in the bud all types of felonies and Cardassian citizens are much better behaved and diligent than the contemporary civil population in many developed countries. In fact, Cardassians did not threat that bad even the Bajorans who were an alien hostile population from their point of view. Having in mind what humans have done to each other, how they have been exploiting and killing each other for resources, power or sheer fun, Cardassians are as innocent as a baby’s butt-cheeks.

They don’t do it to their own kind at least and their planet has been barren for centuries. Ours is in a much better condition but we don’t respect it more than the Cardassians value their almost dead infertile world. Cardassians kill when they are at war and when they have to ensure the survival of their kind. We kill and subjugate our own kind for sport even when our existence is not threatened.

So the aliens must be pretty stupid to come here and deal with us. This planet is not worth the effort even in terms of strip-mining. We have already done that.
Jim Morrison

Gazomg

Postby Gazomg » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:43 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:27 pm

But that is useless, they must have universal translators. Besides, they don’t look like Klingon Birds of Prey.
Jim Morrison

Gazomg

Postby Gazomg » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:51 pm

Oi !

You mean the Welsh :D

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:10 pm

Well, someone on the Albion really did it. Did the aliens answer or they thought this was a Klingon colony and ran away at high warp? But the Welsh government will be held accountable for its secret interstellar affairs.
Jim Morrison

Return to “Miscellaneous RL discussions”