Random pics

In Case, you Wonder Where to Post it
Gazomg
Evil but still Redeemable

Random pics

Postby Gazomg » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:59 pm

seen this today of Andrew Robinson with his long ponytail at the recent star trek convention

dont care for Dukat's sock though :lol:

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Re: Random pics

Postby Shada Dukal » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:31 pm

They are dressed so casual, they really feel at home and don’t try to be big shots, trainers, jeans and funny socks. They look quite relaxed.

I have a theory about the socks – the fashion guru Garak sold them to Dukat deliberately to make fun out him but Dukat proudly wears them and does not buy Garaks’s mockery. Bashir witnessed the purchase while hiding in the changing room and that is why he is wearing that smug smile. Dukat explains that Garak’s shop is overrated and shows the shocks as a proof. Garak is quite pleased with the hustle and bustle he has created and hopes that no one will recognize him disguised as a Woodstock relic.
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!
Jim Morrison

Gazomg

Postby Gazomg » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:02 pm

Shada Dukal wrote:They are dressed so casual, they really feel at home and don’t try to be big shots, trainers, jeans and funny socks. They look quite relaxed.

I have a theory about the socks – the fashion guru Garak sold them to Dukat deliberately to make fun out him but Dukat proudly wears them and does not buy Garaks’s mockery. Bashir witnessed the purchase while hiding in the changing room and that is why he is wearing that smug smile. Dukat explains that Garak’s shop is overrated and shows the shocks as a proof. Garak is quite pleased with the hustle and bustle he has created and hopes that no one will recognize him disguised as a Woodstock relic.

garak probably made one sock larger than the other too .......just for spite :lol:

Gazomg

Postby Gazomg » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:07 pm

a nice large pic of dukat I found a while back

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:19 am

He looks somewhat sad in that picture. I have always thought that the actors wearing prosthetics must be exceptional because conveying fine nuances of feelings under several centimeters of stinky rubber is quite difficult. It is true that the prosthetics follows the mimic muscles but still, I guess it requires more efforts and practice.
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!
Jim Morrison

Return to “Anything Cardassian?”