Beauty contest - Cardassian section

In Case, you Wonder Where to Post it
Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Re: Beauty contest - Cardassian section

Postby Shyak » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:32 pm

Yes, Cardassians are perfect the way they are!
There never was a war that was not inward, never a heart conquered from without. What is our innocence, where is our guilt? Where is the courage for the unanswered question that in misfortune, even in death, can defeat our mortality?
Aman Evek

Gul Khold
Moderately Bad

Postby Gul Khold » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:07 pm

Amroth Dolak wrote:Those Jem'Hadar are indeed nice to look at, but that's about it, they don't have anything else going for them.

Cardassians don't need no lenghty reprogramming, which leaves much more room for fun and pleasure straight away.

Cardassians are perfect. On the Jem'Hadar, while they do look good, I doubt they have the needed fun bits (which, in my humble view, is a gross oversight by the Dominion when engeneering them) ;D

Gul Khold
Moderately Bad

Postby Gul Khold » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:18 pm

Hahaha, very true. No wonder the Jem'Hadar are so grumpy.

And no wonder the Cardassians are much, much better people to hang out with. You rarely see background extras in them (except during a fight) looking grumpy and gloomy :D

Gazomg
Evil but still Redeemable

Postby Gazomg » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:52 pm

as dax once said, the jem'hadar, dont drink, nor eat or have sex, no wonder they are always looking for a fight

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:11 pm

All work and no play made Jem’Hadar a dull boy. They weren't even given chairs to sit in their ships, any form of fun or entertainment was supposed to weaken them. In a way, the Founders were right, they were the ultimate killing machines void of any weaknesses. Natural humanoid races have them, joy is vulnerability, but they don’t.
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!
Jim Morrison

Gul Khold
Moderately Bad

Postby Gul Khold » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:05 am

Such a waste, isn't it?

"I am Gul Khold and I am very alive, thank you very much. And tonight I'm out to claim fellow Cardassian citizens (non-Cardassians are also welcome) for some fun. Debauchery is life!"

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:08 am

The Central Command and the Obsidian Order expect an exhaustive list of all debaucheries and don’t skip the details. Details are everything as Garak said once. All these good people working for the betterment of Cardassia deserve to have fun too.
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!
Jim Morrison

Gul Khold
Moderately Bad

Postby Gul Khold » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:29 am

Hehehe, if one were to write everything Khold has done in that way, what he had done in Bajor alone would be enough to fill an average Galaxy-class computer's full memory space XD

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:54 am

I should break a lance for the Jem'Hadar.
As you know I have a soft spot for the proud and scaly soldiers.
If only it were possible to give them back their freedom and their lives!
To free them from their genetic slavery.
To make them the people again they once were before the Founders happen to them.
Once they were proud and free people.
Once they knew love and lust and had women, children and a homeworld of their own.
Long before they became the fighting dogs of the Dominion.
Long before they were defeated by treachery and fraud.
Long before everything was taken from them.
Everything, but their courage and their fighting spirit, which is now abused and enslaved.

I'm afraid I'm getting to be an incurable sentimentalist—in my old age! :lol:

By the way, where is the detailed list of debaucheries?
:twisted:
There never was a war that was not inward, never a heart conquered from without. What is our innocence, where is our guilt? Where is the courage for the unanswered question that in misfortune, even in death, can defeat our mortality?
Aman Evek

Gul Khold
Moderately Bad

Postby Gul Khold » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:23 pm

And give them something else to be addicted to other than Ketracel White - like booze and women (or men... or the in-betweens, if some like it so...)

Hahaha, the list is in Klingon and Cardassian (the former to describe with the correct therms, the latter for detailed description), ecrypted and already delivered to the Central Command.

Return to “Anything Cardassian?”