Beauty contest - Cardassian section

In Case, you Wonder Where to Post it
Gul Khold
Moderately Bad

Re: Beauty contest - Cardassian section

Postby Gul Khold » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:05 am

Indeed! Then, maybe, they would actually make decent citizens of the Cardassian Union.

I had it already read, edited and corrected with the aid of a few Bajoran and half-Bajoran women (and a few men) that made sure nothing was gone unreported. Including what should be added to the list that happened during the break from editing said report.

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:04 am

Hmmm, first I'm going to do some brain-researchs with the two Jem'Hadar specimens, which I caught up in my basement. But I think booze and women might be an option for a cure from their "White and Fight" addiction ... luckily I am able to provide them with both.
:mrgreen:
There never was a war that was not inward, never a heart conquered from without. What is our innocence, where is our guilt? Where is the courage for the unanswered question that in misfortune, even in death, can defeat our mortality?
Aman Evek

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:42 am

I don’t know what the Jem’Hadar had been like before the Dominion started breeding them. I guess the genetic alterations are too numerous to allow for independent development. They can’t procreate naturally, they don’t have females. In fact, they don’t have much of a peacetime application. They don’t eat, Ketracel-white, though addictive, supplies them with nourishment. I suppose they can be maintained with some solution that does not have addictive properties but nothing more.

Wow, what an elitist company you keep, Khold. I do not question the content of your highly informative reports. But I am afraid your editing board is illiterate and too ignorant so I am sure that their contribution to the reports was not of a literary nature.
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!
Jim Morrison

Gul Khold
Moderately Bad

Postby Gul Khold » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:07 am

At least one of the Bajorans seemingly knew to write and read very well. We didn't talk much, but since I paid for her services, she agreed both with aiding and adding material from the most recent research.

Meh, I looked on the internet and no really new nice pictures of Cardassians.

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:07 pm

A Bajoran researcher, what a rarity! What did she research, the off-duty habits of the Cardassian soldiers in the bars around the garrisons? Judging by the content, she must be a leading expert in her field. I hope she did not charge you too much for…the empirical part of the report. They make a living from gullible tipsy Cardies.

As for the editing part, you really have to find someone sober and sentient who speaks Cardassian properly. I know it is difficult on Bajor so I will focus on the content.
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!
Jim Morrison

Return to “Anything Cardassian?”