LGBT

R&R, Sex, Kanar and Rock & roll
Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Re: LGBT

Postby Shada Dukal » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:13 am

Actually, I truly hate this identity shit. It does not unite people, it just gives them another reason to quarrel. It is an epidemic on Twitter. People argue about using the right pronoun when addressing each other, they include their preferred pronouns in their profile bios. That is a why I identify as a female attack helicopter in my bio. I think it fits me. I might even upgrade myself to a female Galor class ship. :lol: :lol:
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!
Jim Morrison

Gazomg
Evil but still Redeemable

Postby Gazomg » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:04 am

All my life growing up I treated people with the respect they deserve regardless of their color, sex, etc

But its got absolutely ridiculous.
Look at that shit star trek discovery, they are trying to cover everyone, we got the non binary , gay etc, and thats fine, but there is not one single straight white male, which along with straight white female, the 2 biggest groups in europe, an area bigger and more populated than america.

But not only do they have gay people, they even have a gay couple on the same ship.

Its like being straight, male or white is seen as evil these days unless you are a minority.
I have gay friends, I am in a mixed marriage, with black and indian nephews and nieces, but the bulk of my friends, nieghbours and population of Ireland are white and straight, but looking at yank tv you would think there are no straight white people and transexual people are everywhere

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:55 am

Always tried to be nice to people who have been nice to me. I do not question anyone's identity.
But I really hate it when someone tries to shove down my throat things such as "white guilt" or "straight people oppress non-binary people". I have never oppressed anyone (apart from Bajorans, but this is something else :lol: ), I don't feel guilty about the course of history, I am an ordinary white straight East-European woman. Non-binary people amount to no more than 5% of the European population, on a most liberal estimate. It is ridiculous to expect that a crew of 200 people might yield that much non-binary representation.
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!
Jim Morrison

Gazomg
Evil but still Redeemable

Postby Gazomg » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:13 pm

exactly.

I have no white guilt, and as an Irish person, we Irish never had a slave trade or allowed one, and even if there was, it was not fault.

Return to “Beneath the Armor”