Postby Gazomg » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:45 pm

nice stand, its like one of the upper pylons of ds9 :lol:

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Re: Ships

Postby Shyak » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:00 pm

Yes, yes, yes!

For Cardassia!

That's what I always say each day- really it's such an old habit, that my sons think it's natural and they do it too - when I board my own private Galor - I mean my old BMW with the Sigil of the Union on the windshield and "Galor-Class" in chromed letters on the back - to confuse my turkish fellow citizens - the always keep a watchful eye on BMWs - I bet they wonder what "Galor-Class" means - and drive to School and work. <-----long and winded speeches - the second stage of utterly drunkenness (didn't find a fourth beer, but a bottle of Vodka instead)
There never was a war that was not inward, never a heart conquered from without. What is our innocence, where is our guilt? Where is the courage for the unanswered question that in misfortune, even in death, can defeat our mortality?
Aman Evek

Gazomg
Evil but still Redeemable

Postby Gazomg » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:30 pm

we need pics

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:33 pm

The Galor looks impressive, obviously the Cardassian repair facilities and your deep engineering thought have bettered themselves again. The stand is great indeed, looks like a DS9 pylon. Fishes are always guilty but they get away pretty easily. Still, no one can escape the fishnet of Cardassian justice. If they don’t like it, they can file a complaint with the cat.

Your children must be very happy with a mother like you. Not the average conformist parent, I wish there were more like you.

I am seriously considering writing “For Cardassia!” on my horse’s buttocks with tempera paint and have a picture of it. I might even try to paint the Cardassian logo. No one will consider it strange, all horse people are hopeless nerds so switching from one type of nerdiness to another is only normal.

Yes, we definitely need a picture of your private Galor-Class BMW.
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!
Jim Morrison

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:28 am

Hello!
I had a bad hangover on thuesday ;) ....
I took my car and drove it to the car-wash (couldn't take a picture of it with all that bird-"target-practice"-shit ...)
I forgot to close the nearside-window and had a good shower. I laughed so hard that I couldn't find the button to close the window right away.
This was exactly the refreshment I deserved for overdoing it the night before.

Ok, and here are the pictures of a really clean car (clean on the in- and outside)
https://plus.google.com/u/0/10367390162 ... 3963070829

Indeed my fishes are always guilty, but the challenge is determining exactly who is guilty of what ---- I put in a maintenance team of ten brave shrimps to clean the fish tank from the seaweed, but each night one of the shrimps disappeared mysteriously. Strange clicking sounds were heard from the fishtank in those nights. One of the fishes seems to have filed a complaint with the cat already - I found his remains behind a stack of firewood with a very smug cat purring on the stack of firewood. (How did you know I have a cat at all?)

I would love to see a picture of your horse, with or without paint.
There never was a war that was not inward, never a heart conquered from without. What is our innocence, where is our guilt? Where is the courage for the unanswered question that in misfortune, even in death, can defeat our mortality?
Aman Evek

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:05 am

Maybe I should erect a monument of the "Unknown Brave and Loyal Shrimp"?
They deserve appreciation for their sacrifice.
:lol:

Next thing I'll try to accomplish will be a Keldon. But before I start, I will reproduce the parts with silicon molds. Just for the case I screw up the painting again.

https://plus.google.com/103673901623963 ... 3963070829

And with a little more practice (and the molds) I will be able to build a whole fleet in no time ....

.... and we will lead Cardassia to greatness once again!
:P
Aman Evek

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:20 pm

When it comes to hangover warm, greasy, meaty soup or consommé is the best. I would say tripe soup but most people are revolted. Cardassians start the day with a hot fish juice and there is a good reason for that. Ask Damar if you don’t trust me.

Your car looks truly magnificent with the Cardassian logo on the windscreen and the Galor Class model plaque behind. Do many people ask you what Galor Class is?

Well, I guess both you and the car left the car-wash truly clean and refreshed – in all possible ways.

I did not know about the cat, it was only a speculation. Still, it is outrageous to hear what these carnivorous fishes have done to the poor shrimps that were simply doing their job. What remains unclear is which fish did it. So I recommend a full investigation and the culprits have to sign their confessions before being handed to the cat for…further processing.

I am sure that you will have a fleet soon. Everything we have lost we shall regain, to the last shrimp.

I have only a Groumal-class freighter that I managed to upgrade to a personnel carrier. I am not sure whether I will manage to embed a photo.
Jim Morrison

Gazomg
Evil but still Redeemable

Postby Gazomg » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:48 pm

hahaha....love the car,

The galor class is brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shyak
Entering the Evil Zone

Postby Shyak » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:29 pm

Seskal, Rusot and Garak don't look very happy about their hot fish-soup breakfast.
Maybe Damar did the cooking ... or even worse: Kira.

http://trekcore.com/gallery/albums/card ... ns_562.jpg

Thank you, I love my car too, at least it's warp-capable ... downhill with a tailwind :lol:
Aman Evek

Shada Dukal
Sheer Evil

Postby Shada Dukal » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:54 pm

This is because they are sober, if they were suffering from a real hangover they would drink it and ask for more. Still, I would not invest too much trust in Kira’s cooking abilities.

My disciplined Cardassian mind has found a way to solve the dilemma with posting a picture of my Groumal. Enjoy! Me on Groumal last summer. Groumal is doing his best to perform like a real Galor. It is not his fault he is merely a freighter. Still, he is the freighter of my life. He is warp-capable too, with a mare in heat in front of him. In fact, any horse ass will do.

http://shadadukal.deviantart.com/gallery/
Jim Morrison

Return to “Cardassian Technology”